Mezmer Instrument Company specializes in creating new and innovative stringed instruments & accessories. Our designs & builds are based on years of real world touring & player experience, & are informed by studies of centuries of lutherie and craftsmanship. We focus on tone, playability, durability, & value to create accessible instruments for professional & enthusiast musicians.
Mezmer stringed instruments are designed and made by Eenor Wildeboar, a lifelong musician who began breaking strings on his sisters guitar at age 5. They are made in the USA with as sustainable methods as possible and lots of dedication and joy. Mezmers stray from traditional instruments just far enough to innovate exciting new characteristics. Mezmer instrument designs are inspired by studies in physics of sound, materials resonance, cymatics, durability, ergonomics for playing ease, and craftsman luthier traditions.
Mezmer Instrument Co exists to get people playing music quickly and without much fuss. Whether a seasoned musician or just starting out, these instruments are built to live in peoples hands being played. Being enveloped in the sound of music alone or in a group is an indescribably rewarding experience. Playing music is health enhancing, it keeps the physical body coordinated and the mind sharp. Mezmers make it easy and inspiring to start making music anytime.
Factors in getting to a price:
* We focus on minimalistic flash and adornment, favoring well built, extremely easy-to-play instruments
* Made as efficiently as possible while retaining old world sensitivity to craftsmanship and elegant use of materials.
* Cost-friendliness, we source as high quality parts and materials as your budget allows, we are constantly acquiring re-purposed aged wood, and are aways on the hunt for well made vintage components.
* Beginner to Pro prices each instrument type is available in a bare bones version made with value oriented materials or a more feature packed version with high quality materials and components.
* All products are made to order so prices can vary, this is a ballpark base price to begin your project, a vast range of ways to cut and add cost are available. Orders begin with receipt of 1/2 $ deposit, time to build varies.
Ballpark starting prices:
~Electric Guitars $2000
~Stringed Mouth Bow $200
~Levitar type 1 ~ F Style Bolt on $350
type 2 ~ Strap Button Back Plate $450
Many Mezmer headstocks employ a "reverse" orientation that lengthens the bass side (for taught pianistic lows tonally) and shortens the treble side (for ease of bending).
Mezmer messes with the F-Hole tradition by integrating alternative sound port designs with inlay and body shape.
Mezmer Instruments are designed and built by Eenor Wildeboar who applies his many years as a touring musician to his designs and builds and is always innovating to optimize for ideal tones, interesting designs that prioritize function, and ergonomics for comfort and playability.
Mezmer Instrument Co. also makes accessories, and is always inventing and expanding its line of products that inspire and solve problems for musicians with value and utility, Levitar is the first Mezmer Accessory offering, the next will be the Tripledeck Pedalboard which maximizes space with an underside hidden platform and a removable top deck
https://mobirise.com best web builder